Monday 1 October 2012

Camden.



On Saturday I took S to explore Camden Market. Rookie Mistake. It was a weekend, and (despite what it looks like in the pastel paradise above) it was a complete zoo. I must have seriously been off my rocker because I then agreed to go to IKEA on Sunday. I know, you don't feel sorry for me. Utterly stupid.

On the bright side, Saturday was a beautiful day, and Camden was full of it's usual colour.














I was so pleased that my 'spinner ring' lady was still at the market. You can find her website here.





















The unfortunate part in all of this is that we were so overwhelmed, we didn't purchase a thing. This means we still have yet to acquire costumes for next weekend. To be honest I think we were partly distracted by the fact that we received a call saying that as long as we made it to Clapham by 4:30pm we could pick up the keys to our new place and move that evening. We did move that evening, and have spent the last couple of days outfitting the place (hence the suicide mission to Ikea yesterday). I will post pictures as soon as we have our internet hooked up (next week hopefully).

I will say, waking up and making breakfast in my pjs this morning was a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Love Love LOVE Camden Market!!! Got a great pair of Citizens there for super cheap. So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete