Wednesday 19 June 2013

Off to the Races...

By the time you read this, we'll be setting our hats in place and heading for the train...

I've never been one to believe the tale of the Paper Bag Princess, so without further adieu, here's how we are styling ourselves for Ascot.

My Outfit:

Royal Ascot 2013

Dress: Whistles (ON SALE!), Shoes: Nine West (old), Bracelet: JCREW, Yellow Clutch: Hobo, White Convertable Clutch: Banana Republic (ON SALE!) Sandals: Michael Kors (Old), Blazer: Zara (Old), Hat: John Lewis


S's Outfit:


Sarah's Ascot Outfit
Dress: Anthropologie, Clutch: Banana Republic (ON SALE!), Shoes: Zinda, Hat: Debenhams (ON SALE!)


Can one wear SPANX (not pictured!) in 27 degree heat? I'm about to find out. Can you believe the forecast is for 27 degrees and thunder showers? Just our luck. Keep your fingers crossed for us that this doesn't happen, otherwise I will be a very unhappy girl....but should anyone decide to elope last minute, my wedding outfit is set.

I have shown two purses. While I'd like to be bringing the contrasting yellow one, I'm taking the larger white one as I'm sneaky and I'm throwing my Michael Kors gold sandals in my purse. This girl will not make it an entire day in heals (without taking them off and throwing them at someone). I've never been before, but I'm quite certain that won't go over well in the Royal Enclosure.

Wish us luck!

Pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment