Thursday 20 December 2012

Back in Action.

My apologies for the mini hiatus, but I am still recovering from the worst cold I have had in quite a few years. As my friends (who've dared to keep me company watching chick flicks, and generally being lame) will vouch, it's an absolutely disgustingly phlegmy cold. It hit me like a wall, the Monday after my Christmas party, and is still lingering. As a result, I had to fly home sick (not fun), and miss both of the Christmas events I had planned in Vancouver last weekend. Needless to say I was less than pleased.

For this reason, today's post isn't a winner, but more of a warm-up as I get back into the swing of things. Please accept my apologies, as I empty my camera from the last week and a bit. From this point on, it will be nothing but Vancouver adventures until I head back to London on the first of January.


Working away in the studio


The Girls get together before 'Winter Chill'

Happy Birthday Zoe!
Bathroom Mug shot.
@ 'Winter Chill'

Quite the Venu. One Marylebone was the name of place. Check it out here.

Foggy Night walking home from the Train.

Waiting for the train before heading home for the Holiday.

Lastly, getting my wish- Snow in Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment